- Why we need a new markup language
- 2006-05-18 ― The web is in need of a successor for the ancient HTML 4.01
standard. Here's my vision.
- Taking a look at
- 2006-03-12 ― Lets see what the future has in store for us.
- Why use a DTD anyway!?
- 2005-12-22 ― The DTD, a
leftover from the SGML
era. Why exactly are we still using it!?
- 2005-11-06 ― What's the purpose of the
title element when its
content is sometimes the same as the
- 2005-09-06 ― The difference between the three.
- Why web standard matter
- 2005-08-25 ― Without it web standards, there'd be no web. So lets all get
together and start supporting them!
- Valid means nothing
- 2005-06-06 ― Valid markup is nothing to be proud of. Semantical markup,
that's something to be proud of.
- Yes, the
can be styled
- 2005-06-03 ― Something not everyone knows that can save you from redundant
<div id="container"> elements.
- Using the .htaccess file
- 2005-04-30 ― The Apache Web Server's configuration file that can be used
for a lot of interesting and useful tricks.
- Seperating style from
- 2005-04-20 ― Everyone keeps ranting that we should seperate the
presentation from the structure, but is using
divs instead really
much of an improvement?
- 2005-04-12 ― My reasons why I don't use XHTML (yet) and why you shouldn't
Copyright © 2005 - 2007 Jeroen van der Meer. All rights reserved.